Posted by Crow on the LS forums
- Achievements now available in game
- New card scanning tech. Cards can now be claimed significantly more quickly and easily.
- Added new quest hub points of interest to maps
- Can now customise lightstones on pets directly from the pet screen.
- Significant usability Improvements to the lightstones screen
- Combos are now much easier to add. Tap the "Powers" tab in your bag
- All Dungeon bosses in Ashwood forest have tactics hints
- Magrok now drains life from his oozes faster.
- Magrok now only spawns two drain fields on difficulties below 11.
- Added additional VFX for Razlav, Rockmaw, Magrok and Glador
- Dungeon spinner now has claim buttons when using coins rather than spinner arrows. Will now claim the item next to the claim button.
- Fixed issue with repeatable flares quest in Ashwood
- Added additional repeatable quests
- Reduced number of Stumprdrift and Overlook kreebal
- Moved sneaky kreebal out of blocked house in Mossridge
- Added name and description for Windlash’s ability
- Fixed power levels for weapon lights
- Weapon lights now always on when not in combat
- New audio for equipping accessories
- Combo activation in game now lights up figure
- Improved character combat effects
- Shed Skin cog VFX no longer loops for all time
- Fixed Lightning strike VFX also appearing on the player
- Increased length of card buff vfx
- Player mana now recharges 5 times quicker when not in combat
- Various bug fixes, design and balancing changes.
- Barrier Charge level up now shows correct icon
- Fixed knock back/pull collision
- Improving the lightstones on a pet will no longer change your pet selection
- Dismissed pets no longer play the death animation to make their owners feel guilty
- Reverting, recycling and customising corestones now updates any follower stats.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.